South Anna Technology provides a profoundly employee centric work environment. We hold the employee as the central key with which we provide unprecedented customer service to our clients.
With our focus on customer service you can be guaranteed that all of our solutions will be under budget, on time and cost effective. Our philosophy of customer service defines our culture and drives our success, setting us apart from other technology-consulting firms. When South Anna Technology recommends a solution, you can feel comfortable that we always put your best interests first. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We understand their business challenges, time-to-market requirements and the need to create and sustain market leadership. Every action we take is focused on delivering business value by rapidly deploying high quality software solutions that meet or exceed our client’s expectations. In addition, large and small organizations alike enjoy our personalized, highly responsive customer service. South Anna Technology is always seeking highly qualified IT professionals.
If you are interested in working for South Anna please send your resume to email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities
System/Network Engineering Consultant
- 5+ years of Windows Server environments including LAN/WAN architecture.
- Provides Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2, Windows 7 support and administration.
- Configure and maintain Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, VMware.
- Experience with MS Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) 2012 R2 and 2008 R2.
- Install and manage Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Experience with Networking/Security technologies (Ethernet, switches, firewalls, routers etc.).
- Manage and troubleshoot site-to-site and VPN connections.
- Maintain and patch systems, software and applications.
- Performs occasional after hour tasks, including but not limited to, restarting systems, application upgrades, hardware maintenance, security patching etc.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills with server and networking issues.
- Desktop support tasks, including virus removal, MS office and various applications.
- Excellent consultative skills, oral and written communication skills, customer service skills and product demonstration skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
Candidates with one or more of the following certifications are a plus:
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.