What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. Cookies record information can help us to analyze your use of our site and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Cookies are either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
What sort of cookies does this website use?
- Analytical Performance Cookies
We use these cookies to measure users’ behaviour to better develop our website. By using web analytics services provided by Google Analytics we can analyze which pages are viewed and how long for and which links are followed, and we can use this information to provide more content which is of interest. We also use this analysis to report on our website performance.
- Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services.
How can I manage or opt out of cookies?
If you would prefer to opt out of cookies, however, it is possible to control cookies by following the steps below, however you should be aware that you might lose some features and functionality of the website if you do so.
- Opting out of Analytical Performance Cookies: Google Analytics
- How to enable, disable and delete cookies using your browser
Here’s how to enable, disable and delete cookies depending on which browser you are using.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11
- All other browsers – Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
This document was last updated on April 4, 2016.